Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Best of 2011: Blog Stats


I decided to finally take a look at my blog statistics and I'm perplexed yet amused. Apparently, my readers are HUGE velociraptor fans. Hey, I'm not gonna judge. In fact, I'm thrilled that I was incredibly effective in spreading awareness.

The next highest read was my post on Maple Story music. Really? Yeah, it's incredible and all, and I feel like less of a loser that so many people read it, but...just...huh??? Maybe you guys are overly excited by exclamation marks. That MUST be it!

The next six make sense. Those are all posts that I shared with fellow bloggers. It's good to share! Thanks for the love, y'all. I'm especially tickled that Jon Brion fans went so far as to check out the companion post to his concert, which had nothing to do with Brion, except that they were both awesome.

Blogging is a strange beast. You throw all this information out there into the world and have no idea how many people are really reading it. It's hard when you don't get a lot of feed back, but the numbers show that people are looking. 4,540 times as of today.

A big thanks to all of you for checking out what I have to share. And be prepared for lots of unnecessary punctuation next year. Hey, I just want to give people what they want!

No comments:

Post a Comment